[gcompris-devel] Web administration interface

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 19:38:32 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

I would like to suggest an idea for the futur web exercice editor (mcq -
linking pairs of data ....)
We could use mediawiki to post new exercices. The advantage would be that
teachers could discuss exercices contents, correct them, complete them,
follow how exercices evolve,  and the version managment is great.
We would then need to add a view area (like the preview in media wiki) to
allow teachers to see and test their exercices before to publish them.

Regards,

Emmanuel