[gcompris-devel] Admin proof of concept

Jean-Baptiste BUTET ashashiwa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:28:08 UTC 2014

hi guys,

I've done a mindmap about these features.

File is stocked (for the moment) on my Drive. (after, we can place it on
GitHub)

To watch and add some things on this collaborative map :
1) click on link :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8sh5PU-4M9veC1fN3FVYWVzSXM/edit?usp=sharing
I think you don't need a google account (i hope...)

2) then click on "MindMup"

It's only a beginning, You can complete it, it's shared on drive.

I find it more usable than a wiki.

Hope it helps.

JB