[gcompris-devel] Some changes in the lang words

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Oct 10 21:31:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just completed with the help of my wife a new voice set for the french
words.

Part of this task I made a lot of small adjustments. I added a
mate_female and mate_male to suit languages having a gender to
differenciate them.

I also reworked some images, in most cases its just minor changes. The
biggest change is that I removed the sail in the ship.png image to make
it distinguishable with sail.png.

If you made the word voice set have a look at my work to see if I did
not break your work.