[gcompris-devel] Better font sets

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Mon May 20 10:32:28 UTC 2013

You're right about Comic. We did find an alternative, Ruluko, in the
end. Andika seems like an interesting choice too, it has a broader
character range. One of the key issues for the schools was the a/l. The
a looks fine in Andika, but the l requires a true/false setting to
change between the l with and without hook. Is that feasible in GCompris?

Michael

20/05/2013 11:12, sgrìobh Karl Ove Hufthammer: