[gcompris-devel] New activity to enrich the vocabulary

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Wed May 15 09:58:03 UTC 2013

I'm slightly worried about sexism in the new activity. I'm it was not
deliberate but the images just happen to be very gender stereotypical by
accident. The scientiest is male, as are the athletes and on the other
hand the person screaming is a girl, as is the one doing housework, and
so on.

I would like to add that I'm not some sort of political correctness
crusader but while translating these, they just really jumped out at me.
But I don't know in how much the selection of graphics can be adjusted.

Michael