[gcompris-devel] Play PIano! and more

Clem, Brian T. brian.clem at ocps.net
Fri Apr 19 12:36:11 UTC 2013

UPDATE

1.  The Play Piano! works from the 12.11-1-1 precise version in my package manager.  The issue I was having is with the git version.  So as these git versions are usually bleeding-edge, I might have mistakenly reported it being broken as all might be aware.  Again, I am new to this.  Hope my error in reporting didnt waste too much of your time.

   ♯♫♮♫♭♫ Brian Clem ♭♫♮♫♯♫♮♩
             Music Teacher
   Durrance Elementary School