[gcompris-devel] Beth music activities fully integrated

Peter Albrecht pa-dev at gmx.de
Sat Oct 6 19:01:30 UTC 2012

On 04.10.2012 21:18, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> Le jeudi 04 octobre 2012 à 10:55 +0200, Peter Albrecht a écrit :
>> No new bugs/ideas in this mail, but I guess some
>> commendations are ok, too. ;)
>>
> Hi, thanks for your feedback, it comforts me to know that you tested it.

But I must admit, I have not tested as intense, as the first
time, hearing about this acitivities.

> One feature I think is missing it to have the keyboard keys to reflect
> in real time the note played on the staff.

You are right. I guess, this was in one of the very large
mails, I posted some time ago.
I shouldn't have done it that way, since feature-requests or
bugs easily get burried under lots of text.

Again: GCompris helps even adults to learn. ;)

Regards,
	Peter