[gcompris-devel] Beth music activities fully integrated

denis denis.a.b at free.fr
Thu Oct 4 19:18:05 UTC 2012

On 03/10/2012 00:51, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I believe that I completed the integration of Beth's new activities
> (musics and explore).
>
> Please have a test and tell us how it works, fine or not.

In the "play treble clef game" the OK button seems to have no effect

Cheers,
Denis

Congratulations to Beth (Bruno too, of course): my 8 years old son
litterally rushed to my computer to play all the music games.
I must admit he is in his 2nd year of piano and 3rd year of solfège, so
these games are particularly well suited for him
But it's so sad it is not translated yet. It's still quite a job for sure.