[gcompris-devel] Regarding development of Shapes activity for gCompris

Atri Sharma atri.jiit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 07:13:38 UTC 2012

Thanks Bruino.

I had a look at Tangra.I believe we can add a suggestion facility to it(one
which suggest shapes to the kid).

Also,I was thinking of a system which will focus on development of a
child's logical and problem solving skills.We can create a world in
which,kids will have to solve a variety of real world problem(like drawing
water from well,for example).They will have a character to control,to
which,they have to exactly define the steps to follow(fetch rope,go to
well,attach rope to pully etc.).

The system will have the solution to each problem in its database and
problems can be added with just adding the problem in the world.and its
solution in a specified form.

Please let me know if we can do this.

Atri