[gcompris-devel] Some doubts

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue Jul 17 22:31:59 UTC 2012

Le dimanche 15 juillet 2012 à 20:21 -0700, jasmine udea a écrit :

> GCompric_Temp, gcompris.po.  string 288, speaks about "cultural
> references". can't guess what cultural reference it is about? No
> context to support this expression.

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to work on GCompris's translation.

It would be hard for me to answer you without running GCompris thus I
will try to teach you how to get the answer by yourself.

Looking at you example, the po files mention:

#: ../src/babymatch-activity/babymatch.xml.in.h:4
msgid "Mouse manipulation: movement, drag and drop. Cultural