[gcompris-devel] Next activity

Matilda Bernard serah4291 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:06:16 UTC 2012

Hi

I am kind of still working on getting the revolution to start from the
initial position of the satellite (made a few other minor changes too).
I was going through the GCompris ideas page and came across primary light
colours. I know it is not very complicated but it will be fun. I was
thinking maybe the first level can be just a simple play and try how by
changing the intensity of the primary colours a new colour can be formed.
In the next level there can be a colour given to them and they would have
to adjust the intensities to match it to the given colour. What do you
think?

--
Regards
Matilda Bernard