[gcompris-devel] land_safe activity

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Jul 16 20:46:14 UTC 2012

Le 16/07/12 21:27, Philip Morris a écrit :
> Bruno, shall I update the activity voice introduction page?
>
> Phil
Hi,

Glad you was able to run it and appreciate.

We have a lot more activities in the pipe coming from Matilda and Beth.
They will stop working on them by mid-august and for some of them I will
need more time to fine tune them. Then we will need 2 weeks for the
translators. My plan is to make a new release by mid-september to try to
be shipped in Ubuntu 12.10.

So my suggestion is to wait before working on new intro voices.