[gcompris-devel] land_safe activity

Matilda Bernard serah4291 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:12:15 UTC 2012

Hi

I've created an activity land_safe as part of my GSoC project and I would
really like help by getting some feedback on it.
Bruno has created a tool with the help of which a tarball can be created
containing only the particular activity.
Here's a link to the tarball -
http://gcompris.net/incoming/land_safe-activity.tgz

Instructions to test the activity:

1. Download the activity from the link above
2. de-tar the bundle (activity) in the installation directory of GCompris
under share/gcompris
- for manually compiled GCompris it would be : /usr/local/share/gcompris
- for GNU/Linux distribution : /usr/share/gcompris
- for windows : C:\Program Files\GCompris\share\gcompris
- for MacOSX : GCompris.app/Contents/Resources/share/gcompris
3. Now, run GCompris with the --reread-menu option and my activity will be
available in the experience section.

Looking forward to get some feedback from everyone :)

--
Regards
Matilda Bernard