[gcompris-devel] GCompris on MacOSX Lion

hermocom - Daniel Hertrich info at hermocom.com
Wed Jul 4 20:47:08 UTC 2012

Dear Bruno,

thank you so much for providing the Mac version!

On my Macbook Pro, I have connected an external display, and have
spread the desktop over both screens.
GCompris is not started on one of the screens, but over the entire
desktop area, so the GCompris screen sits centered "between" both
displays.

See attached "screenshot".

Not a big deal for me, as I can disconnect the external display easily
and run GCompri just on the laptop display, but I thought I'd let you
know.

Daniel

hermocom
Dipl.-Ing. Daniel Hertrich