[gcompris-devel] GCompris on MacOSX Lion

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Jul 4 21:07:55 UTC 2012

Le mercredi 04 juillet 2012 à 22:47 +0200, hermocom - Daniel Hertrich a
écrit :
> Dear Bruno,
>
> thank you so much for providing the Mac version!
>
> On my Macbook Pro, I have connected an external display, and have
> spread the desktop over both screens.
> GCompris is not started on one of the screens, but over the entire
> desktop area, so the GCompris screen sits centered "between" both
> displays.
>
> See attached "screenshot".
>
> Not a big deal for me, as I can disconnect the external display easily
> and run GCompri just on the laptop display, but I thought I'd let you
> know.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. In this case, you can hit ctrl-f to switch to
window mode and set the window on the proper screen manually.

I don't think there is a need to include a display configuration system
in GCompris, probably overkill.