[gcompris-devel] How do I use the git clone?

Chester Cressman CandGMachine at AgapeMail.com
Mon Jul 2 22:15:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

I clone the git repository about a week ago, and I have been
unsuccessful in my attempt to compile it. I am confused by the
differences in the instructions on the Wiki and in the files in the
repository. I would like instructions on how to get to the position
where I can do the ./configure, make, and make install. I would like a
brief explanation of what the commands are to accomplish, so I can
better understand what I am doing.

Thanks,

Chester