[gcompris-devel] GCompris's sea race activity in C++ / Qt

Andres Muniz andresmp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 00:12:32 UTC 2012

----- Mensaje original -----

> Hi,
>
> I found out by chance this project, it's a rewrite in C++ and Qt of our
> Sea Race activity. It is a surprise for me that this activity which is a
> pure invention of mine raised the interest of others:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/sailingracecode/
>
> I hope them good luck with their project.
>
> Bruno.

Congratulations to you! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

In these lines are there any plans to port some of these individual games for touch screen devices that support FLOSS? Or are they already there?

For toddlers the first stage ones like erase would make a good android app (or dare to say w7 since they seem to accept gpl licences) as a stand alone. I know my 1.5 year old can use a touchscreen better than the mouse. I would add it twice exactly the same but one you can pay for if you want to support the project.

Sorry if this a silly idea, but i have little or no programing skills. All i have is silly ideas.