[gcompris-devel] Need Help About contributing

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Feb 19 02:31:51 UTC 2012

Le jeudi 16 février 2012 à 15:12 +0530, Apurva Tripathi a écrit :
> Let us start with image/letter association activity.

There a some work done on this under the experimental lang-activity.

> Apart from it I also have idea to add activities like Recognition of
> Body Parts,

This is very interesting. Perhaps a puzzle style activity is good enough
unless you have a better idea to present this activity.

>   A world Map activity and Know about Religions activity. Kids
> usually read these things in books so we can put a little effort to
> make this fun but I am not very sure if it is a practical idea to
> implement. Please let me know what do you think?

Teaching religion is definitely not a good idea. I want to stick to
factual things common to all children of the worlds.