[gcompris-devel] Idea for new activity - right-click - request for comments

Peter Albrecht pa-dev at gmx.de
Wed Aug 8 09:02:10 UTC 2012

On 08.08.2012 00:10, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> Le 07/08/12 22:47, Peter Albrecht a écrit :
>>    2.2) two mouse buttons <-> MacOS / iPad / iPhone
>
> This is a major concern, this is why I designed 'penalty' in a way that
> right click is not mandatory to play the activity. I don't wan't to have
> an activity that cannot be played on some platforms.

Ok, so this idea canceled. What a pity! But at least I have
not invested to much time yet.

>> 3) Other comments?
>>
> Do you have programming skills? Have you looked at some activities code
> in python, does that afraid you? Also, we have a lot of ideas in the
> wiki to pick from.

I have been programming for 15 years now. But I just started
programming pyhton with GCompris. But I'm quite sure I could
make it. ;)

I have found http://gcompris.net/wiki/Ideas_for_activities.
This is a collection of many good ideas! Maybe I pick one
there to implement.
But motivation is, of course, a bit higher implementing own
ideas grown from own needs.

Regards,
	Peter Albrecht