[gcompris-devel] Idea for new activity - right-click - request for comments

Peter Albrecht pa-dev at gmx.de
Tue Aug 7 20:47:09 UTC 2012

Hello list,

I want to teach my son, how to use the computer (on a laptop
with linux installed). But I could not find an activity to
explicitly train right mouse clicks. I must admit, I have
not tried every one of the 124 activities yet. But at least
I could not find one in the "train the mouse" menü.

My idea:
According to the fairy tail "Cinderella", I present the user
a bowl of lentils and ashes. The user has to left click the
lentils and right click the ashes in order to sort them to
two other bowl on the left / right respectively.

I would like to implement this activity myself and
contribute it to GCompris (if everything works out well).
But before I invest several hours, I would like to gather
some comments about this idea:

1) Is there a similar activity, which I have not found yet?

2) Does this fit in GCompris?
  2.1) Reference to fairy tails
  2.2) two mouse buttons <-> MacOS / iPad / iPhone

3) Other comments?

Regards,
	Peter Albrecht