[gcompris-devel] L10n + Gcompriz + Quechua in Peru

Aleksey Lim alsroot at activitycentral.org
Tue Sep 20 21:16:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:04:20PM +0200, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> Le mardi 20 septembre 2011 à 20:55 +0000, Aleksey Lim a écrit :
> > Will it be possible to have commit account to GC
> > sources to let translation.sugarlabs.org commit changes (only for .po
> > files), or it will be more useful to process commits manually by
> > posting them to ML?
>
> I don't think a such process would be accepted by Gnome. Commit to
> translations must follow the translation team rules.
>
> I am ok to commit translations done collaboratively on sugarlabs once
> they are completed, if and only if there is not Gnome translation team
> for them.

Thats only for langeuages that are absent on
http://l10n.gnome.org/ (translating the same .po from different places
will be not trivial). Eventually, I think would be better to setup
translate.sugarlabs.org to send emails to GC mailing list with a patch.
It will happen when languge administrator will decide to "commit to VCS"
current translation.

--
Aleksey