[gcompris-devel] Release 11.09

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Oct 9 19:59:28 UTC 2011

Le samedi 08 octobre 2011 à 19:45 +0100, Philip Morris a écrit :
> I am very aware that I still have your voice recorder and do wish to return
> it to you.  However, as there is a new version of Gcompris coming out, would
> you mind if I were to hold on to it for a little while longer whilst I
> investigate any new recordings?

Hi,

Yes, please keep the recorder for now. In fact, I have not yet talked
about that but once the new release is out, my next work will be to add
a new activity to learn a foreign language.

As you can imagine, starting with english would be the best choice and
thus having the recorder on your side may be useful.