[gcompris-devel] Release 11.09

Philip Morris phil at northquayit.com
Sat Oct 8 18:45:25 UTC 2011

Hello Bruno,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am very aware that I still have your voice recorder and do wish to return
it to you.  However, as there is a new version of Gcompris coming out, would
you mind if I were to hold on to it for a little while longer whilst I
investigate any new recordings?

With best wishes from a very windy, cold and wet Jersey :-(

Phil