[gcompris-devel] 9.6BETA2

denis.a.b denis.a.b at free.fr
Wed Mar 2 21:52:19 UTC 2011

I tested this 9.6 BETA2 release on windows 7 pro edition 64 bits (I now
have an ASUS motherboard with a Intel Core i7 + 4Gb memory)

It is working well except the new renewable energy activity, at level 2.

There is something very strange, when you start the wind energy and make
the aeolians turn and in the same time raise the sun and make the clouds
move and the rain fall, gcompris becomes very very slow as if the
picture elements were poorly animated and high cpu consuming

I will test the official 9.6 soon
Denis