[gcompris-devel] Web site test

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue Jul 26 22:23:26 UTC 2011

Le lundi 25 juillet 2011 à 09:47 +0200, F Wolff a écrit :

> Hi Bruno. I think it mostly works. Some comments:
>
>  - I think it should be consistently using language names in their own
> spelling and script. So "Arabic" should probably be something like
 <"العربية" and Dutch should probably be something like "Nederlands" and
> "Danish", "Dansk"

You are right. I took the names from the GCompris web site itself and
the inconsistency was already there. I fixed these issues.

>  - The language selector next to the language name looks a bit
> strange,
> but is definitely not a big issue.

I agree, it was the easier to put in the code, I tried to put it at
other places with no success, the browser seems to decide for me where
it wants to display it ;). I changed it, it is now above the menu, not
perfect but it seems better to me.