[gcompris-devel] GCompris activities and the xo-1

Leonardo Rojas lrojas at eduinnova.com
Mon Jan 31 12:41:28 UTC 2011

thx
Ok, i will ask Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org>, but you dont remember
how can you bundle a single modified GCompris activity so it works on the
xo?, about the modifications, they are like downgrades imo, for example, for
AlgebraGuessCount, they asked me to make 4 activities ouf of it, 2 with just
+ operator and 2 with the - operator, idk why the teachers asked for that
change, but i think it was because they wanted to use the activity with kids
that are not supposed to know *  and /
For MemoryEnumerate, they asked me to change the background, the picture in
the cards (butterfly) and make the numbers go from 0 to 20 instead of 0 to 9
I don't think that those are interesting or relevant, but if someone thinks
otherwise i would be happy to help
But still the issue remains,  they need the activities working on the xo, si
it doesn't matter if i have them ready on the suite
i will try asking the Sugar community too
Leonardo