[gcompris-devel] Happy new year. GCompris resolutions.

Listes ( José Jorge) lists.jjorge at free.fr
Wed Jan 5 10:09:39 UTC 2011

Le mercredi 05 janvier 2011 01:39:41, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> So far, I completed the hydroelectric activity. By the way, it is more
> about an electric grid and renewable energy now. You can test it by
> installing the latest tar ball from there:
> http://gcompris.net/incoming/hydrolectric3.tgz

I've just tried it, it works nicely. A few suggestions, as the texts try to
explain how electricity is distributed :

- 100W is way too much for a light bulb : 11W -14W with energy saver ones.

- The power avalaible is way too low, I would write MW instead of Watts.

- Could we add a washing machine to dry more power : it would be interesting
to see what dries much power at home.

All in all, this is cosmetic, it is good to use as it is.

... et bonne année Bruno!

José