[gcompris-devel] Bruno goes Brazil

Fionn Ziegler fionnziegler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:36:06 UTC 2010

Good ideas from you guys. I'm going to try a little bit around. And
when I have a good version, I can share it and we talk about the
results. A friend of mine will do the graphics. Currently I just have
a basic playable version. But it's far from beautiful without the
graphics.
I like the idea with different bins. It could be one game with
different mods... e.g: one for the recycle stuff, one with nouns and
verbs, one for easy math operations with 2-4 bins at the bottom and
the child choose the correct one....

"I am not a teacher and GCompris is done for them."

Thats a good objection.  I am not a teacher neither... So I could ask
a teachers opinion...
Thanks for the feedback,

Fionn