[gcompris-devel] Bruno goes Brazil

Fionn Ziegler fionnziegler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:27:43 UTC 2010

Have a nice trip!!
By the way: whats happened to the draw-chat-add-on? Did you receive
it? Currently I am working on a small game in GCompris: A bad guy
(something like a thief) is throwing trash from the top of the screen
and the child must control a bin to catch the falling trash :-) Its
quite funny. The child is training reaction, coordination (left/right)
and throwing the trash into the bin (not in the street)!

Regards,

Fionn Ziegler