[gcompris-devel] [GCompris] UI Translation

Dwaipayan Deb u4439030 at anu.edu.au
Sat May 22 15:32:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have done the Hindi translation of GCompris and I tried to upload the .po file on this site http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/70434/62

I got an error ".po file does not pass 'msgfmt -vc'. Please correct the file and try again.".

On GOOGLE-ing this error I found that this might be caused by charset but this file does not have this issue. Here's the details of the file:

Please advise on the next course of action. Greatly appreciate your assistance.

Regards,
DD