[gcompris-devel] gcompris-devel Digest, Vol 33, Issue 2

littlebat dashing.meng at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:08:35 UTC 2010

1, If this is the newest tranlation of your language, you should share it with the same language people according to the instruction in page: http://gcompris.net/Translator-howto

2, Don't know which version of GCompris you have installed into your olpc and how you install it, so I only tell you where is my GCompris language file.

I'm using zh_CN locale under Ubuntu 9.04, and install it from GCompris source into /usr/local, so my language file is: /usr/local/share/locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/gcompris.mo

A tool called "poedit"( http://www.poedit.net/ ) can compile your *.po file into *.mo file, then rename your *.mo into gcompris.mo and place it into the proper location.

--
littlebat <dashing.meng at gmail.com>