[gcompris-devel] GCompris Afghanistan Translations (Pashto and Dari)

Mike Dawson mike at paiwastoon.com.af
Wed Mar 3 12:52:04 UTC 2010

Dear Bruno,

Thank you for your quick reply.  I will upload the files to our FTP
server during the evening and then email you a link.

Thanks also for the hint on the keypad mapping - I will test this ASAP
and send a patch to you for that.  I played with C a long time ago so
that should be possible...

Regards,

-Mike