[gcompris-devel] Ukrainian translation for GCompris 9.0

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Jan 24 00:08:19 UTC 2010

Le samedi 23 janvier 2010 à 20:47 +0200, IvOn a écrit :
> I can not resist to express my impression of my first look on GCompris 9.0!
> The graphics are just amazing!
> Many thanks to all you guys who put a lot of work on coding!

Thanks a lot. I am please to see that GCompris 9.0 has been well
received so far. I was afraid that too many bugs could make our users
angry. With the upcoming 9.1, I am confident now we are well above the
8.x in all aspects. I have still a concern about performance on embedded
systems due to goocanvas / cairo / svg / rescaling.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids