[gcompris-devel] On track for 9.1 this Week End.

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Jan 19 19:56:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

We fixed a lot of bugs, the string freeze is over this week end, the
plan is still to make the release at that time.

This is important to release soon our bug fixes now before risking the
buggy 9.0 is shipped by major distribution.

There have been several bug reports concerning string changes that I
plan to fix next week. Then we will string freeze again for 2 weeks.
Hopefully, 3 weeks after the 9.1 we will have a 9.2 ready.

Let me know here if this plan is not fine for you.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids