[gcompris-devel] gcompris 8.4.13 on windows - keyboard issue

denis denis.a.b at free.fr
Sun Jan 3 13:56:32 UTC 2010

Happy new year everybody.

My second son is 2y 1/2 and is discovering gcompris 8.4.13 on Windows XP
on my wife's computer. In fact I configured gcompris fullscreen, and I
added the --disable-quit and --disable-config options to be sure that he
does not go elsewhere in Windows. I can tell you he is already very
proud to find his way with the "Windows" key that allows him to start
other programs like the file browser or the web browser.

So my question is : does anyone know how to disable windows keystrokes
or keyboard shortcuts when running gcompris fullscreen. I have a second
question : when coming back to gcompris from the Windows screen saver,
after typing the password, I cannot quit gcompris with CTRL-Q. Is this a
known issue ?

Regards,

Denis