[gcompris-devel] Running an activity out from GCompris

Jaume Obrador obrador at espaiweb.net
Tue Feb 16 07:26:09 UTC 2010

Thanks a lot, it has been very useful. I anaged to install the electric
application into my system. Now I need some more help from you:

I would like to modify the game, making an smaller icons, changing code
to fit new sizes (I already done this, downloading the full
gcompris-electric-9.1-3.tar.bz2 and changed the code), but I need to put
this changed application on the air. I tried to upload that file on a
server of mine, and change the electric.xml to reflect the server
change, but I get some security errors. My question is

- Can I build a deb self-installation file for ubuntu?
- Can I simply tar.bz2 again the modified files and install on a new
computer without having to use zero install?

Sorry to be so confusing, what I really need, in a few words, is to
modify the activity on my PC and share it with about 40 netbooks on my
class and run it.

Kind regards,
Jaume.

El dj 11 de 02 de 2010 a les 08:39 +0000, en/na Aleksey Lim va escriure: