[gcompris-devel] First Windows version of GCompris 9

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Feb 7 10:45:58 UTC 2010

Le dimanche 07 février 2010 à 08:27 +0200, F Wolff a écrit :
> Op Sa, 2010-02-06 om 16:02 +0100 skryf Bruno Coudoin:
> > Le vendredi 05 février 2010 à 12:13 +0200, F Wolff a écrit :
> > > Op Do, 2010-02-04 om 23:25 +0100 skryf Bruno Coudoin:
> > I don't get it. One improvement on windows is that now we have the same
> > cute cursors we have on GNU/Linux. In my test it works fine and I have a
> > hard time understanding your explanation.
>
> I don't have access to the machine right now, but I can try to explain a
> bit better:
>
> I saw two pointers:  the GCompris pointer (big red by default), as well
> as the normal pointer shown in Windows in other applications.  If I
> bring in the mouse from the right hand side of the window (moving slowly
> over the window border), the mouse pointer changes to the horizontal
> resize icon (<-->). When the pointer is inside GCompris, this pointer
> remains visible, in addition to the red GCompris pointer.

Really strange, I don't see how this we could do this in GCompris.
Are you using this PC locally or remotely through rdesktop or vnc ?

> Could there maybe be dependencies that I don't have installed (that
> aren't packaged in the setup file?

Maybe but I don't think so, I installed it on a PC I use for testing
which does not have my development environment.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids