[gcompris-devel] What's problem with GCompris website again?

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Apr 15 20:43:50 UTC 2010

Le jeudi 01 avril 2010 à 18:28 +0800, littlebat a écrit :
> I have confirmed it. Because I can visit gcompris through
> a proxy site with very slow visit speed when I can't visit it without
> using this proxy site. Although I don't know whether others in other
> place in China can visit gcompris.net. But it is really a bad news :-(

Good news I hope. I changed the IP address of the web site to one in
Poland. I tested from your server inside china and could ping it without
problem.

> Maybe, there are one or more sites on the same IP has illegal content for a firewall in some place.

I have been told from the provider support team that large chunks of
French IP addresses are blocked in china whatever their content.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids