[gcompris-devel] What's problem with GCompris website again?

littlebat dashing.meng at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:28:09 UTC 2010

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:00:43 +0800
julien forgeat <julienforgeat at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM, bruno <bruno.coudoin at free.fr> wrote:
> > Le jeudi 01 avril 2010 à 09:58 +0800, littlebat a écrit :
> >> These days, I am translating GCompris wiki. I can't visit the website
> >> of gcompris.net , if there is some problem with website?
> >>
> > I don't see any. By the way, I changed the hosting provider and now the
> > site is much more responsive. I hope it will be more stable also.
> >
> > Bruno.

> Seems that the new host is blocked in China.
>

> Julien

Thanks.

I have confirmed it. Because I can visit gcompris through a proxy site with very slow visit speed when I can't visit it without using this proxy site. Although I don't know whether others in other place in China can visit gcompris.net. But it is really a bad news :-(

Maybe, there are one or more sites on the same IP has illegal content for a firewall in some place.

--
littlebat <dashing.meng at gmail.com>