[gcompris-devel] 3D-maze

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Sep 24 20:18:10 UTC 2009

Le jeudi 24 septembre 2009 à 14:34 +0200, Anja Pullmann a écrit :
> Hallo!
>

> A few days ago, I noticed that the gcompris includes a 3D-labyrinth
> (http://gcompris.net/de-maze3D).
>
> I downloaded the program but I can`t find the labyrinth. Where can I
> get it from/find it? You would really help me with your answer.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in GCompris. Please have a look at the
following page that explains how to access all the activities on Windows
for 20 Euros:
http://gcompris.net/-Order-Donate-

You can access all the activities for free on GNU/Linux if you prefer.

Regards,

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids