[gcompris-devel] Help for testing GCompris on Windows

Wolfram Sang wolfram at iswi.org
Mon Oct 5 19:30:08 UTC 2009

> For those running on Windows, could you please test the version 8.4.13
> that you can download here

Is there anyone who could install this file? My girlfriend Julia tried
twice downloading and running the exe, but got only:

"Installer integrity check has failed. Common courses include incomplete
download and damaged media. Contact the installer..."

(Can't check what she did as she is somewhere else right now, but I
guess you can't do much wrong with downloading and running the EXE. And
I myself don't have any windows here.)

Regards,

    Wolfram