[gcompris-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Gcompris mirror at Sugarlabs

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Nov 12 21:23:44 UTC 2009

Le jeudi 12 novembre 2009 à 16:42 -0200, Sérgio Durigan Júnior a écrit :
> Hello guys,
>
> For those of you who intend to develop new things to Gcompris, you can
> now make use of the new mirror repository at Sugarlabs.  I still have
> to set up the automatic update for this, but it shouldn't take long
> for that to be working.  The URL for this is:
>
> http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/gcompris
>
> The interesting thing is that you can create your own clone repository
> from this one and starting working on it.  In other words, you will
> have commit access to the repository and will not have to keep your
> things local.  Anyway, I hope it can be useful for you.  Feel free to
> contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for the tip. I don't see personally a need for this but other may
appreciate it.

Concerning Sugar, it is worth noting that there is a need for someone to
create and check the bundles done on the 8.5 branch. This should solve
the poor quality display of GCompris on the XO but may reveal
performance issues.

Any taker for this ?

--
Bruno Coudoin