[gcompris-devel] some bugs with 8.3.11

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Mar 15 11:13:31 UTC 2009

Le mercredi 11 mars 2009 à 21:19 +0200, Jorge Mariano a écrit :
> Hi guys and gals
> - in puzzle/hanoi would it be possible to show the letters from english
> to the locale ? ( ex: hebrew letters when in hebrew)

I am not sure it's the best thing to do. In this activity, we added the
letters to be color blind friendly. There is no need to read the letters
by themselves, a color blind children will use the letter symbol instead
of the color.

I avoided to use numbers as it could be confusing.

So in the activity we are using 15 different colors so we need as much
symbols. What about using the ascii symbols like:

This would be locale agnostic and really represents what is is, symbols.

Jose, what do you think about it ?

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids