[gcompris-devel] [Announce Release 8.4.11 and 8.3.11]

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Mar 10 22:33:32 UTC 2009

Release 8.4.11:

- I skipped 8.4.10 on purpose to get in sync with the Windows version.
- Miguel de Izarra fixed a crash in the configuration of the python
  based activities (login and tuxpaint).

Miguel, thanks a lot for your fast reaction. I was sad to have a release
in the field with a regression, even for rarely used tuning features.

Release 8.3.11 (Windows binary):

- Includes the above patch
- Includes the regenerated translations (including the Portuguese).
  Sadly the build process for the Windows version is not as easier as
  the GNU/Linux one. It contains several manual step and yesterday in
  the urgency I missed one. Thanks Hugo for taking care of us ;)

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids