[gcompris-devel] GCompris, reliability, usability

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Mar 9 19:23:15 UTC 2009

Le lundi 09 mars 2009 à 17:55 +0000, Miguel a écrit :
> Concerning evaluated GCompris software, do you recall some studies or
> investigations that I can have a look into?

Like I mentioned, this work has been done over a large period of time.
It has sometimes been done through mail, either personal or on the list.
It sometimes happened during physical meetings. It would be way to hard
to gather all these data.

But now that GCompris is there, the good question to ask for a teacher
is to determine how to integrate it in your curriculum.

We do have an excellent document that gives some ideas to help teachers
but sadly nobody made the effort to translate it from French. This
document is from Jacques Bon, a French teacher and was sponsored by
Ofset ( http://ofset.org ).

You can get it from our wiki area :
http://gcompris.net/wiki/index.php/GCompris_en_classe

If you want to translate it, you can request me a wiki login.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids