[gcompris-devel] Would like to contribute on translation

Manuel Chagas mhchagas at clix.pt
Sat Mar 7 23:22:31 UTC 2009

Hello to all,

I have been using Fedora on my desktop since FC5 and recently bought an
Aspire One for my 6 year daughter - ok, I use it too!

Truth is I find this combination a winner, especially with software like
GCompris, which is always both challenging and fun for her. Since I
installed Fedora 10 in portuguese, so too is GCompris. Overall the
translation is very good, however I found a few misspellings and would
very much like to contribute by readproofing / sending correct
translations / a combination of these two or other. How can I help and
what are the next steps?

Cheers,

Manel