[gcompris-devel] Possible extension for scale?

Wolfram Sang wolfram at iswi.org
Mon Jun 29 21:02:07 UTC 2009

> A very nice feature of free software is that it respects everybody,
> not just the crowd.

That is my point of view, too. I have much sympathy for such minorities :)

The thing is just that, right now, I probably won't add support for it
nevertheless. I am quite sure, different units could be somehow
abstracted and specified in XML. But I don't think I can manage this in
a near time because of other duties. For now, I think I will just create
the patch as proposed and try to do it in a way which leaves paths to
such additions open.

Regards,

    Wolfram