[gcompris-devel] problem compiling gcomprixogoo

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Jul 24 23:50:00 UTC 2009

Le jeudi 23 juillet 2009 à 23:28 -0400, Bill Bogstad a écrit :
> I've been trying to compile various versions of gcompris under Ubuntu
> 8.04 off and on for a while now.  I've been able to compile 8.4.12
> successfully, but I've ran into a problem with the current head of
> gcomprixogoo:

> cc1: warnings being treated as errors
> target.c: In function ‘animate_items’:
> target.c:607: warning: ‘points’ may be used uninitialized in this function
> target.c:607: note: ‘points’ was declared here

Hi,

Obviously the compile is right. No idea why I don't get this error as
well. This is fixed now.

By thr way, I am glad to see someone trying the gcomprixogoo branch. Let
me know if it works for you. So far I never got too much feedback on it.
What your plan, are you just trying it ?

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids