[gcompris-devel] RFC: improvements to the admin module for wordlist/wordgame and missing_letter

miguel2i at free.fr miguel2i at free.fr
Fri Jan 2 18:16:40 UTC 2009

Le Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:03:27 +0100,
Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin at free.fr> a écrit :

> Yes, I agree, it's probably the most needed feature in GCompris. If
> someone want to work on this he/she is welcome.

Hello,

I want to work on this.

I've enable Wordlist button in administation
(src/boards/python/admin/board_list.py)
and start to modify wordlist.py

But could i use ElementTree (a Python module) to manage xml files ?
This add a new gcompris dependance.

This feature can be coded in C using libxml in wordsgame_config without
new dependance program.

But wordlist is used in wordsgame and reading boards. Should we edit
wordlist in wordsgame config and reading config ?

Happy new year