[gcompris-devel] GCompris: Request for translation update

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Feb 20 11:10:55 UTC 2009

Le vendredi 20 février 2009 à 09:20 +0100, Klaus Ade Johnstad a écrit :
> Torsdag 19. februar 2009 23:08, skrev Bruno Coudoin:
> > We have
> > some new features that requires a translation update.
>
> Could you remind us rusty translators where we find the updated po-files
> that we should translate?

The easiest way is to get it from here:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gcompris/

You can also get it from trunk:
svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gcompris/trunk gcompris

Then you must update the po file with:
cd po
intltool-update fr   (change fr with your locale)

But in all cases, take care to contact the gnome translation team in
charge of your locale before working on it:
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/

I will commit a po file directly only if there is no translation team in
place or it is not active.